So, over the past two days I’ve tried to write about this BIG IMPORTANT (to me, anyway) THING.
And then a little thing called WORK got in the way. Pssh. Who needs that? Gettin’ in the middle of my blogging time… I say we get rid of it.
Until we can get that sorted out, I bring you a list of things floating around in my head:
1. I may be moving buildings. For work, not home. It’s the nature of property management.
In the “con” column we have: I really like this building. I have made friends with my tenants.
I work all of a block from the husband. I have free parking in downtown. It would be my own
In the “plus” column we have: GREAT location, just off the metro. More exposure within the
company. It would be my own building. Could still meet the husband for lunch (hello Bikeshare!).
Either way, things should be good. I’m kinda hoping for the move, though. Word could come at any moment. Which means I should really get all my ducks in a row.
2. I got my ticket to YAY New York! Now, to get the sparkle dress. NYC girls … I’m bringing a friend who’s in the throes of wedding planning (and lives in Astoria) for you to meet. Adopt her, please?
3. Speaking of NYC … I’ll be there next weekend. Planning on seeing Hitgirls (a new musical staring one of my good friends!) on Saturday at 9pm … who’s with me? Tickets are $18, $16 if you’ve got a student ID.
4. Miss Lauren (Mrs. Lauren?) got back from her honeymoon and has started posting about it! Go give her love and ogle her hawtness in the fancy polka dot bathing suit. Seriously. do it now.
5. I ordered stamps for the thank you notes. I’m DETERMINED to get them out before our anniversary. DETERMINED. Hopefully stamped envelopes staring me in the face will be enough kick in the butt.
6. Speaking of our anniversary … I. CAN’T. WAIT. for our trip. It’s just 3 days, but it’ll be so, so nice. We’re escaping the city and going here. I can’t wait to meet the dog. =)
I could go on like this all day. So, I’ll leave you with a couple new photos of the nephew.
The kid just keeps getting cuter every day!